You may park at Car Park H (MSCP / Multi-Storey Car Park) which has more than 250 lots and take a shuttle bus from the car park to SNEC. A special shuttle bus has been arranged for patients and staff which ply between SNEC and Car Park H (with one stop at SGH Blk 4) operating at approximate 10min intervals.
Valet services will continue to be available for all our patients but your car will be parked at Car Park H (MSCP). Valet fees of $4 apply, while parking fees at Car Park H would be absorbed by SNEC for the duration of the main entrance closure.
We also seek your understanding that the valet will take a longer time to retrieve your car from Car Park H (MSCP) because of the distance away from SNEC. We regret any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding.
SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE
A free shuttle service is provided between the nearest Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station for the convenience of patients and visitors.
The service picks up and drops off passengers at the following points nearest the MRT stations
• opposite Outram Park MRT (East- West Line) station along Outram Road
• outside Outram Park MRT (North-East Line) station along Eu Tong Sen Street
Shuttle Bus Operating Hours
Monday to Friday : 8.00am to 7.00pm
Saturday : 8.00am to 2.00pm
Shuttle Bus Route
• Bus-stop opposite the Outram Park MRT (East-West Line) station along Outram Road
• National Heart Centre
• Singapore National Eye Centre
• SGH Block 2/3 (Specialist Outpatient Clinics)
• Bus-stop outside Outram Park MRT (North-East Line) station along Eu Tong Sen Street
You can reach Singapore National Eye Centre by these expressways :
• Via AYE, exit at Lower Delta Flyover (Exit 3) to Lower Delta Road
• Via ECP, exit to Lower Delta Road
• Via CTE, exit at Outram Road (Exit 1B)
The nearest MRT station is Outram Park station. You can board the free shuttle service to institutions within the campus.